Oil Rinsing - The Benefits and How to Do It
Benefits of Oil Rinsing:
- Inexpensive and easy
- Makes hair slippery and easier to detangle
- Holds in moisture
- Adds shine
You can oil rinse anywhere, but you may find doing it in the shower is a neater process. Because it's done between a shampoo and rinse-out conditioner, a shower is an ideal location. Just be sure to clean up any oily residue afterward so no one slips and falls the next time they climb in.
How to Oil Rinse Your Hair:
You'll need an oil such as olive, jojoba, castor or almond. It's a good idea to choose an inexpensive oil since you'll be using a lot of it for this rinse. If you do this during the winter, try to use oils that don't harden in cooler temperatures, such as coconut, although coconut oil is fine the rest of the year.
- Begin by shampooing with our HAIRFINITY Gentle Cleanse Shampoo. Rinse any suds away.
- Apply enough oil to completely cover and saturate your hair.
- Work the oil through your hair with your fingers or a wide-toothed comb, being sure it's covered from roots to tips.
- Rinse the oil away and then apply our Balanced Moisture Conditioner.
- Alternately, you can apply the conditioner without rinsing the oil off first.
Once your hair is completely rinsed, you should notice softer, shinier tresses. This isn't a method you need to do all the time, but you may find it helpful during fall and winter, when some women experience drier hair due to indoor heaters and lower humidity.
Hairfinity Hair Vitamins, an innovation in hair care, is transforming the hair of women all over the world with a unique blend of vitamins, nutrients, and our exclusive Capilsana™ Complex. Hairfinity customers have reported improved manageability and an overall healthier appearance of their hair. Start YOUR journey with Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins today. SHOP NOW.