How it Works
Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins are formulated with hair-specific nutrients to nourish your hair from the INSIDE OUT and promote faster growing, longer, thicker, stronger, and more vibrant hair. It is fortified with our exclusive CAPILSANA® COMPLEX that delivers a unique blend of bioactive Hydrolyzed Collagen, MSM for hair vitality, and nourishing Horsetail.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally occurring sulfur-containing compound that is found in many of the foods we eat. Sulfur is a core component of the cysteine bonds that are responsible for maintaining the hair’s shape.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen is a bioactive peptide and antioxidant that provides hair with 18 essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of keratin protein – these include: isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine, tyrosine, serine, proline, hydroxyproline, hydroxylysine, histidine, glycine, glumatic acid, aspartic acid, arginine, and alanine.
Note: Supplementing protein is not necessary for healthy hair since only strict vegetarians do not consume enough protein through their diet. Hairfinity vitamins do not contain excess protein, which has been linked to reduced kidney function and osteoporosis (due to excretion of nitrogen and calcium).
- Horsetail is an herb rich in silica, which is important for optimal collagen synthesis. Silica is crucial for activating the hydroxylation enzymes for crosslinking collagen, which improves the strength and elasticity of this fibrous protein. The outer shaft of hair, that provides elasticity and strength, is rich in silica. Horsetail also provides anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Healthy hair thrives in a healthy body. Vitamins and minerals are crucial to maintaining our bodies in optimal condition, whether consumed through your diet or provided in a supplement. They play an important role in good metabolism and immune system, which are also key factors for growing hair fast. Our Vitamin B Complex nourishes and supports a healthy scalp environment and healthy hair growth. Deficiencies in these vitamins can lead to hair thinning, hair loss, graying, and weakening of the hair strands, therefore it is important to consume an adequate amount, whether though a balanced diet or provided by a supplement.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) is an antioxidant that helps produce healthy sebum in the scalp, and assists in the formation and maintenance of healthy cells.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps the body cells change carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is important for healthy cell growth and plays a role in the maintenance of red blood cells, which supply the hair follicles with vital nutrients.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)promotes healthy circulation to the scalp.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid / d-Calcium Pantothenate) is essential for the body’s metabolism. It also plays a role in the production of hormones and good cholesterol, which are important for the development of healthy hair.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) plays a critical role in the proteins involved with many chemical reactions in the body.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)is essential to the formation of healthy red blood cells that transport oxygen to the scalp and follicles, which is required to sustain hair growth.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin / D-Biotin) helps produce keratin and works to increase the elasticity of the hair’s cortex, thus preventing breakage and hair loss. Biotin also helps give the hair a thicker appearance and protect against dryness.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)is an antioxidant that helps maintain hair and skin health by enhancing the immune function at a cellular level. The human body does not naturally produce Vitamin C, and therefore it is essential to our health that we consume an adequate amount by modifying your diet or incorporating supplements.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) helps the body hold to hair longer which is optimal for a voluminous, fuller looking head of hair. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium, which you need for the normal development and maintenance of healthy cells. Also known as the “sunshine vitamin,” it is produced by the body after being exposed to the sun. Only 10 to 15 minutes of direct sunshine 3 times per week is enough to produce the body’s requirement of Vitamin D. It can be difficult to get enough Vitamin D from food sources alone, and those who live in less sunny climates may not be able make enough naturally. In those cases, supplementation may be an option.
- Folic Acid works with vitamin B12 to help in the development of healthy red blood cells, as well as for the production of healthy DNA, which controls tissue growth and cell activity.
- Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) is critical for overall health and wellness as it plays a major role in the development of healthy cells throughout the body.
Hairfinity offers FREE customized hair care regimens without any purchase. Fill out this free form to receive a personalized recommendation for your hair. Following these instructions is key to your Hair Success. Getting Started with Hairfinity is easy. Once you submit a Healthy Hair Consultation Questionnaire, you will receive a personalized product and hair care regimen recommendation within one hour. Submit a Healthy Hair Consultation Questionnaire NOW.
Grow Longer, Stronger Hair
Hairfinity Hair Vitamins are formulated with essential nutrients for healthy hair growth. Our vitamins nourish your hair from the inside out. See results in the first month.
Get a Free Hair Care Regimen
Do you suffer with breakage or shedding? Your hair care regimen may be to blame. Learn which products to use with your Hairfinity Hair Vitamins for the best results.
Place Your Order Online
Ready to get faster growing, longer, stronger hair. Get your Hairfinity Hair Vitamins and the hair products you need to begin your journey to healthier hair.