Hair vitamins can be used to promote faster growing, healthier hair. A healthy body is the ideal environment for healthy hair to thrive; a strong metabolism and immune system are key factors for growing healthy hair fast.
The following specific vitamins promote faster hair growth:
- Biotin promotes cell growth, the production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of fats and amino acids.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) promotes scalp circulation.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) prevents hair loss.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps produce healthy sebum in the scalp.
- MSM lengthens the natural hair growth phase.
For any hair vitamin to be effective, it should contain the above ingredients.
Learn how MSM makes your hair grow faster.
In order to achieve the longest hair possible, you need to do the following:
Stop Hair Breakage – By following the hair care techniques in Secrets for Faster Hair Growth, you can minimize your hair breakage and allow your hair to reach its maximum length.
Increase Anagen (Growth) Phase – Using Hair Vitamins with MSM will naturally lengthen your anagen phase, and allow your hair to grow much longer before entering the resting and shedding phases.
Address Any Other Problems that May Limit Growth – Using specific types of products as part of a hair care regimen can help reduce breakage and increase your hair length.