Taking vitamins is very important to the overall health of your
hair. There are specific nutrients that are essential to having
healthy hair and maximum hair growth. These vitamins and nutrients
that help grow healthy hair:
Vitamin B complex
– for overall hair health. Nourishes and supports a healthy scalp environment and hair growth. Deficiencies in any of these vitamins can lead to hair thinning, hair loss, graying, and weakening of the hair structure
– is needed for healthy hair. It helps produce keratin that prevents hair loss and hair graying. It is also known to increase hair elasticity, protect hair from becoming dry, and thicken hair to give the appearance of fullness.
– due to its ability to maintain collagen, silica helps maintain skin's elasticity and helps keep hair lustrous.
–the sulfur provided by MSM is required for healthy collagen and keratin, which are essential for healthy hair growth.
- is known to help maintain healthy hair. It may aid in preventing hair loss. When paired with Pantothenic Acid, it may also delay the graying of hair.
Vitamins A and C
- are antioxidants believed to stimulate hair growth by enhancing the immune function and thereby improving scalp health at a cellular level.
- helps prevent hair shedding which is critical to a voluminous fuller head of hear.
Scalp stimulation is a very important, yet overlooked, part
of hair care. Stimulating circulation in the scalp is achieved
simply by massage. This will cause more blood to go to the roots
of your hair, delivering nutrients and oxygen where it is needed.
This will also cause the follicles to produce hair more quickly.
Massage your scalp for at least five minutes a day.
How to Massage Your Scalp
Start by pushing your whole scalp in a circular motion without
bending your fingers for 30 seconds. Then move your fingers
to a different area and repeat for another 30 seconds, covering
the entire scalp. Next, place your fingers firmly on your scalp
and rub vigorously for about 10 seconds. Cover the entire scalp
in this way as well.
Hair Growth Tips
- Do not use rubber bands or metal clips on the hair.
- Do not brush wet hair.
- Air dry hair whenever possible.
- Wear hear up whenever possible
- Extend time between shampoos as long as possible.
- Avoid chemical processes.
- Use natural boar-bristle brushes.
- Do not use very hot water when rinsing.
- Add crushed garlic cloves to your conditioner and deep condition
to stop hair shedding.
- Use Miconzole Nitrate (yes, vaginal yeast infection cream like
Monistat) for thinning edges and bald spots.
How to Grow Your Hair Its Longest
First of all, your hair care regimen should be as "hair
friendly" as possible. That means you should be following
the steps outlined above to minimize breakage. Second, you should
incorporate hair specific nutrients into your diet such as biotin, Vitamins A, C, and D, Silica, MSM, and other hair specific nutrients. Hairfinity Hair Vitamins contain these hair specific nutrients AND MORE to promote healthy hair growth.
Grow Longer, Stronger Hair
Hairfinity Vitamins are formulated with essential nutrients for healthy hair growth. Our vitamins nourish your hair from the INSIDE OUT. See results in the first month.
Get a Free Hair Care Regimen
Do you suffer with, breakage, or shedding? Your hair care regimen may be to blame. Learn which products to use with your Hairfinity hair vitamins for the best results.
Place Your Order Online
Ready to get faster growing, longer, stronger hair. Get your Hairfinity Hair Vitamins and the hair products you need to begin your journey to healthier hair.